Emil W. Roesky, Jr., Memorial Aviation Heritage Museum
About the Museum
Dedicated to early aviation and pioneer pilots of the area, the Aviation Heritage Museum features many displays that include memorabilia from the Coffeyville Air Base as well as an airplane and Breezy that were previously owned by Joe Funk and donated to the museum.
Located in Pfister Park, the museum is housed in a 1930s-era hangar that was used when the Big Hill Airport was in operation from 1933 to 1960.
The hangar was constructed in 1933 as a Works Progress Administration project.
Open for Tours The museum is open for tours from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, as well as by appointment.
Admission is free; donations are welcome.
For more information, please contact the Coffeyville Area Chamber of Commerce, 620-251-2550.